Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall is coming!

So I promised to post some pictures of where I live.  Check it out.  This house is super cute and I love living here!  I often sit on the back deck with my coffee, watching the birds fight over seeds at the feeder and trying the neighbor cats to come near me. 
Things are going well for me here.  I am attending a woman's conference this weekend with Rosie in Roanoke.  And next weekend Tyler and I are going hiking.  It has been raining for a about 5 days and fall is on the way!  
  Hope this post finds you doing well too!


This is where I live.  See the cute pumpkin?
This is the kitchen/hang out room.  Mom, see the picture you made hanging on the wall?
A Finch on one of the feeders
Tyler playing with his team "Band of Brothers.' He's the catcher.  Go #17!!

Jenny and I playing with shadows at the game.
Jenny Girl. Isn't she lovely?
In the doug-out with Ty and the boys.






No comments:

Post a Comment